Sunday, January 08, 2006

. . .ZZZZ

HOOORAY!!!!!!
Last night, for the very first time ever, BOTH babies slept through the ENTIRE night! I must say this made for a very happy and suprised Mommy. I really mean all night by the way. Zoë has slept through the night since she first came to us, but all night for her usually means waking up for breakfast at 5:00am and Jason always woke up at least once or twice in the night to eat. This morning Jason slept till 7am and Zoë slept till 8am. I'm REALLY hoping this is a trend they'll be continuing, but it may just have been a fluke, after all the night before they both kept me running. Well, news is news. Here's hoping it will continue. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I could use more full nights sleeps.

xoxo,
Bonny

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Yea,
Good for them!!
Good for yall!!
Good Luck!!

8/1/06 8:55 PM  
Blogger Bonny said...

Aahh, last night. How about a nice screaming fit at 3am. Who knew such a little girl could make so much noise. Jason was quieter, but decided he REALLY needed to sleep in Mom's bed. Oh well, maybe another night. :(

9/1/06 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home