Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Back to the Grindstone

Well, ya'll don't get first priority. Jason was up, so he got a half hour of my time first. But about half an hour ago I turned in my final school project. It was only an hour and a half late. That's quite a bit better than the seven hours late my other one was. But that teacher's pretty cool, so I think he'll cut me some slack.

Now I just have to sit back and wait for my grades...

YEAH RIGHT ! ! !

Now I have to start getting ready for Christmas. Now I have to start working overtime. Now I have to start working on all the stuff around the house that I've been neglecting for two years. Now I have to start paying off debt.

All combined, still better than school... :)

Anyhow...I glad that I get to finally spend some time with my kids. Both papers probably would have been on time if I hadn't taken so many breaks to watch/play with them.

-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home