Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My thermometer is broken...

I'm not really sure how much we have to pay now. People had emailed me about the thermometer. I just don't know.

I think the way it works is we had

$     7.00    paid    Information Packet
$   100.00    paid    Applicaiton Fee
$ 1,500.00    paid    Home Study Fee
$ 8,450.00    paid    Pre-placement Fee                        (Jason)
$   114.13    paid    Travel Expenses                          (Jason)
$ 7,634.51 part paid  Pass-Thru (hospital, lawyers, etc.)      (Jason)
$ 8,450.00    due     Pre-placement Fee                        (Nazomë)
$   250.00    due     Post-placement Supervision Fee           (Nazomë)
$ 2,496.03    due     Pass-Thru (lawyers, bus tickets, etc.)   (Nazomë)
---------- ---------- ---------------------------------------- ---------
$29,001.67    ARGH    TOTAL

So ... I'm not really sure, but I think that means we're broke. :)

Naw, we have payment plans and good family help. It will be tight for a while, but it will all work out.

Plus, starting with the new year, I'm in a get out of debt race with Mike. So, that will help motivate me to balance my finances.

-J

2 Comments:

Blogger Naffel said...

Hmmm, blogger doesn't appear to have liked my table. I'll try to figure out what happened on my next coffee break.

14/12/05 1:37 PM  
Blogger Naffel said...

There, did the spacing by hand.

Stupid Blogger.

14/12/05 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home