Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Uhh, sherbert?

Well, I didn't get to post over the holidays because a 24k modem scares me. So, there is lots to say, but I'm focusing on the thermometer for this post. It is now sherbert.

CHERRY is what we've paid.
STRAWBERRY is the agency loan.
LIME is a loan from my grandma.
WHITE RASPBERRY is what we have left.

So, huge thanks to grandma. We could have gotten the money other ways, but this is so much simpler. I don't have much cash flow, but paying her back will be my top priority (after paying off the white).

And, the thermometer may be getting longer. Some of Zoƫ's birth relatives have decided to fight the adoption. This may mean that legal fees are passed on to us. I don't know. We'll see.

As always, I'll keep thermometer up to date. Hopefully, the white will be going away later this month. Then we'll just keep chipping away at the pink and green. We need it all paid off in three years, so we can start this all over again. :)

-Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home