Friday, December 16, 2005

Thermometer Fixed

Really, it was never broken. We aren't saving any new money right now. We've had to spend too much funding all the new junk for the kids. That is finally starting to die down and we should be able to limit it to perishables for a few months.

So, I've changed the meaning of the thermometer. It is no longer how much we've saved, but rather how much we've paid. (That's why the number went down slightly.) We have about $29,000 to pay, so that's where I put the top. I went to a little more effort to make it look good this time, since I expect it will be around for quite a while. I will make sure I update it regularly.

The total due still has a possibility of changing (up or down). I'm not sure how long till we find out the status of loans through the agency itself. That will be the largest determiner of overall price. I will have to borrow additional money, either way it goes. I had a pretty good contingency plan if we got one baby pretty early, but wasn't really ready for two. That's okay though. It will all work out. It always does.

-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home