Friday, March 03, 2006

Stuffs and Junks

Topic 1:
First, I think the thermometer may be worthless. It seems like the total due changes every month. And no, it's not what you think. Sometimes it goes down too. It makes it kinda hard to plan my budget.

Topic 2:
We got Zoë a sippy cup yesterday. She got to try it out this morning and hated it thuroughly. We'll have to try it again when she's less hungry. We ended up taking the valve out. I tried to use it with the valve in and it was difficult for me. So, I may have to see if there was a defect in it.

Anyhow, with the valve out, it flowed freely. But, the mouthpiece felt like something she should teeth on. So, she starts gnawing and milk goes everywhere.

Topic 3:
Speaking of milk (formula to be more precise), that stuff tastes nasty. Man, I got just a little in my mouth when trying to figure out what was wrong with the cup. Aww man, I thought I was going to barf. No wonder she loves her baby food that much. I dont' see how Jason can want the bottle over breast milk.

Topic 4:
Some of you folks have been asking us about the finalization of the adoption. Here's what I know. We can not begin the process of finalizing the adoptions until 6 months after the signing of the placement agreement. For Jason that is May 1st and for Zoë it is June 10th.

That said, that's just the beginning. It could be handled as quickly as one month. If complications occur, it could take much much longer. I would be quite happy if it was all done by the end of July.

There are several of our friends and family that have weddings, reunions, get togethers, etc. during the May-June-July time frame. All I can say is, I don't know wheather or when we will be available. It could easily happent that we show up somewhere and end up having to leave the event. We will try and avoid this as much as possible, but it is unwise to put the judge on hold.

Topic 5:
Thief!!! Apparently, Bonny was given Zoë and Jason a chance to play together. This still has to be a rather supervised event, because Zoë could easily hurt Jason. So, you lean Zoë close to Jason and if she makes a threatening move you pull her back real quick. Well, Zoë was learning to be gentle. So, Bonny leaned her closer and closer, and Jason's eyes got bigger and bigger. Then, YOINK. With a big sweeping arm movement Jason swipes the pacifier right out of Zoë's mouth.

Ha ha!!! Victory was his. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Topic 5:

Awwwww. That is so cute!!! What was Zoë's reaction?

8/3/06 12:55 AM  
Blogger Naffel said...

Zoë was too distracted by trying to grab a Jason.

:)

9/3/06 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home