Saturday, December 10, 2005

All back home

Well, my folks have come to aide for a bit. We are all back home. She's quite a bit bigger than Jason. I believe she's 14 and some odd pounds. Here are her original stats, for those who missed it the first go around.

Birth Date August 17th, 2005
Birth Time 6:57pm
Weight 6lb 6oz
Length 20in
Head 12in
Chest 12 1/4in

Technically I'm not supposed to post any pictures of her either...yet. I'm working on getting around that. I think I can post as long as they are password protected.

More later. I'm only 3 pages deep into what needs to be at least 15 (probably more) pages. I'm so tired... And it's so hard to stay in here and write stupid papers that aren't even going to be read, when I have a brand new child that we've had less than 2 hours that I could be spending time with.

More later,
Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home