Monday, January 23, 2006

Rash, rash, Justin

Let me tell you what he did.

First he projected his budget for the next 4 weeks, then he subtracted (non-loan) adoption payments he expected in between now and June. He then used the remainder to determine a payment on his highest interest credit card.

Then he paid it off completely.

$3,330.18

Woof...

So, you are now saying to yourself. That doesn't seem all that rash. You seem to have taken your finances into account. You made sure you are going to have money for adoption payments. And then you paid what you could.

Ahh, logic. How nice it would be if my mind worked like that. No... No... See, you missed the fine print. Here let me blow it up for you.

to determine a payment on his highest interest credit card.
(he proceeded to ignore that number and)
Then he paid it off completely.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kenneth P Woodruff said...

OK, so he paid off the credit card that had the highest interest rate...the problem being?

24/1/06 7:51 AM  
Blogger Naffel said...

Hmmm, perhaps I wasn't clear. I calculated how much I could afford to pay off and then I paid almost double that much.

24/1/06 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home