Thursday, January 19, 2006

Bachelor Life

I don't know. Doesn't that mean I should have a poker night, or something? I'll probably just end up getting junk done around the house that I've needed to do for a while. [translation]Clean for 10 minutes then get distracted by TV/computer.[/translation]

"What are you talking about!?!"

Bonny is going on a trip with the kids to visit her parents. They have not gotten to see Zoƫ yet. I'm a touch nervous about the trip, but that may just be because I'm a control freak. I will likely worry the whole time they are on the road.

"Suck it up sissy."

Yeah. Yeah. Well, she is taking Annie with her. That is some solace. I get the feeling that Annie is going to have more work than she expected. I mean, when you have a child's rear end explode. How much would you pay to not have to deal with that. It would be a whole lot more than minimum wage. And I don't think Bonny is paying her at all.

At any rate... Wish them well. Keep them in your prayers.

-J

1 Comments:

Blogger Kenneth P Woodruff said...

thanks for coming out last night...good times. I finished 12th, so I got a few points.

20/1/06 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home