Monday, March 30, 2009

Thirty on Thirty

So, I was talking with a friend of mine about some scheme by which we might lose weight. (Because obviously you have to trick yourself into this kind of thing.) So, he's going to Texas De Brazil soon, and doesn't want to start the weigh ins until then. Fair enough. But we went ahead and weighed just for the fun of it. (You know how fun that is.) I found out I weigh 257.8. EEEEEKKKKK!!!! That's more than I've ever weighed, and 12 pounds more than four weeks ago.

My mind was racing trying to think, what in the world have I been doing in the past month that would have made that much of a difference. Four weeks ago...what happened four weeks ago...

Oh yeah, I turned thirty. Man, that hit me like a ton of bricks. :)

I think I've actually traced it down to a prescription I've been put on.

Nevertheless, when you think you weigh 245ish and it's actually 12-13 higher, it's not fun to learn. I'm not going to Texas De Brazil...so I can start now. In fact, I'll have my first weigh in on Wednesday...

Yes...Wednesday...

-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home