Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Musical Toilets

I'm not sure what was happening last night. I know Jason said he had to pee. So, I said, "Ok, you don't have to ask to go pee at night, just go." About half an hour later, I was ready for bed and I hear Jason calling. He has to poop. "Ok, you don't have to ask, just go." I go check twitter. Jason's in bed calling for me. "What?" "I have to go poop." "You just went." "I didn't poop." Clank! I look in the bathroom. Zoë's standing in the middle of the bathroom with her pants down. "Are you all done?" "Nope." "Jason, Zoë's on the potty. You have to wait." "When is she done?" "I don't know. Look you've both been to the potty twice already. Ya'll figure it out."

So, I go to bed and go to sleep. Who knows how long they do this musical chairs game? I do know they still managed to be awake before me.

-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home