Monday, March 23, 2009

These sickos are driving me crazy...

I mean kiddos...yeah, that's it.

Feel like being sick? Have a few kids. Their great. They'll get diseases and give them right to you. If you get a disease, they'll make sure you get no sleep, so the disease can do its worse.

I started feeling bad Saturday. I went home early from work and ended up sleeping for most all of Sunday...I guess most of Monday too.

It's very Pavlovian. The train never used to wake me up. The dogs never woke me up, unless they were right outside my window. Now, the train wakes me up. I wait a minute, and then the dogs start in. A couple more minutes and, "Whaaaaaa, daaaaaaaddddd."

What's weird is; Zoë wakes up just enough to realize she has to pee, but not enough to realize how to solve the problem. I go in there and say, "Zoë, go to the bathroom." She gets up and goes and goes back to bed. I don't even have to stay up for it. I just have to get the ball rolling. But, if I don't, then she'll pee the bed.

Then about five in the morning I feel cold Jason feet on me. They wake me up enough to realize I have to pee, but not enough to realize how to solve the problem. Then I wake up wet... So, far that's just because Jason wet my bed. (Annoying no doubt, but far better than the other possibility.)

Bonny's at the doctor now. It's her first time driving since surgery. Hopefully, it will go well.

-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home