Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sleep is for the weak...

Jason and I have gotten similar things. Some combination of allergies, a virus and now a bacterial infection. Took Jason to the doctor on Monday and they loaded the kid up. He has a steroid, an antibiotic and some respitory meds he's taking with a nebulizer.

Don't worry. He's okay, but they just want to make sure it doesn't become pneumonia.

Well, the nebulizer isn't treating Bonny and I well. Bonny's trying to grow a new knee and I'm trying to get well. He originally had to have it every three hours, even when he was asleep. He's down to every four hours now. Bonny's administering it. So, she's up each time. I'm up almost everytime, just because Jason will wake up and cry (and he's in our bed).

"Justin, why are you complaining?"

I'm not complaining. I'm just trying to explain that between that and work catchup, I'm having problems remembering things to post...

Not that things aren't happening. Zoë said something just yesterday that was quite funny about the swarm of june bugs surrounding our front door...but I just don't recall.

I recall getting my obese self handed back to myself on the racquetball court today.

I recall that Bonny was in the mood for milkshakes and microscopic burgers yesterday. So, we went to Steak-n-Shake and the kids got these cardboard cars (place tab A in slot B). Zoë's is in shambles. Last I saw, Jason's was fine and being driven by a ninja turtle.

If I actually get to leave work today I'll try to note something post worthy tonight.

-J

1 Comments:

Blogger Naffel said...

By the by, Jason's doing quite well with his meds. His chest is clearing up and the steroids make him quite goofy.

19/3/09 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home