Wednesday, October 08, 2008

2 hours of sleep

I got home at 2am. I got in bed at 3am. Asleep at 3:20am. Awake at 4am. Jason's getting into my bed. 5am, still awake.

"Jason...you have got to go to bed."

"Noooo, it's too scary."

"hmph...please."

"Noooo, it's too scary."

"Uhm, okay can you sleep on the floor here? I'll give you a pillow and blanket."

"Okay."

So, I set it up and fall asleep almost instantly. 5:40am

"Daddy, I can't sleep."

"What? Why?"

"Zoë's kicking me."

"What!?"

I turn on the light and Zoë is under his blanket asleep.

"Uhhh, can you sleep in your bed?"

"Yes."

I set him up with a nightlight...

2 minutes

Dogs barking, Jason crying.

"Dogs are too loud. I'm hungry."

I give him some dry cereal, but he climbs in bed with Bonny. 6:05am ... asleep ... 6:30am ... alarm ...

[QUOTE]
Looks like I picked the wrong day to give up caffeine!!!"
[/QUOTE]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home