Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I just found Zoë outside...

Yes. Just. As in 10:44pm.

It's low 70's right now, and I thought it'd be nice to air the house out some. So, I opened some windows. I told them not to touch the windows (screens). I'm working on budget and I hear a crash. I walk into the living room and Jason is running over to one of the windows I have open saying, "You okay Zoë."

Well, Zoë was a bit stunned, but fine. The screen actually hinged. In other words, the top of the screen didn't move. The bottom popped out (when she fell off of the back of the couch, a place she shouldn't be anyhow). Then the bottom swung back into place. So, a very confused and licked (the dogs found her pretty quick) Zoë stood up and there was a barrier to her getting back in.

I doubt she was outside more than 10 seconds before I was there. I assume the crash was her falling out. Especially since I found my phone in the window frame and the handset outside.

-J

Next Time: More tales from the front.

P.S. By there in 10 seconds, I mean there inside. We had a nice little talk through the screen before I went outside and got her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home