Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sleepy babies, sleepy daddy ...

I was not feeling well Sunday, nor yesterday. I slept alot trying to get over it. The babies just sleep a lot anyhow. It's kinda annoying to come home just in time for Zoë to go to bed. Jason will normally be up for a couple of hours, but I find myself staying up way to late.

Anyhow, Zoë has figured out pulling herself up as long as she has horizontals to grab on to. It won't be long before she figures out verticles and we'll have to put the top part of her crib wall up so she doesn't fall out.

Jason really does not seem motivated to learn self-locomotion. Why learn to crawl when a mommy or daddy will take you anywhere you want to go?

I'll write more later, but I'm swamped at work.

-J

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better get the crib "top" up NOW. She learns really fast. Don't wait til you've seen her pull up to a vertical; it might be too late. Besides that--there is a horizontal that she can probably reach.

30/3/06 10:57 AM  
Blogger Naffel said...

See Bonny !?! SEE !?!

Even completely anonymous people thing it should be up.

30/3/06 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home