Thursday, August 04, 2005

UPDATE

Okay, before I say anything, I must cover myself.

I did try and call you, Bonny. I keep getting an "all circuits are busy" thing.

Secondly, please people, try and not get excited. Again, nothing is ever sure.

So I called up the agency for an update. Reka never ended up meeting with any other couples. This could be good or bad.

Bad version first. It might mean she's considering the adoption less seriously. She's not opening more options because she's not sure she's going to do it.

Good version. She might feel very uncomfortable in meeting couples and doesn't want to mess with any others to avoid the pain of thinking about it so directly. She still says she liked us pretty good.

The point is, I doubt a definitive decision will be made until very very near the birth date. Of course, the due date is only 1 week away.

So, good news. But really, the waiting is torture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonny said...

or she could just like us soooo much, that she decided it would be a waste of time to meet anyone else.

4/8/05 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home