Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Catching things up.

Okay, here's what I can remember from the original blog. Ya'll can fill in the details I miss.

The first post bascially said, we can't remember what all we've told who. So, we made the blog to make sure everyone had the information available and that no one got left out.

Next we posted that picture of Bonny and myself. I believe I questioned whether we looked like we could be a mom and dad, and Johnathan questioned whether that was really us. :)

Then we had all those pictures of the nursury. For those of ya'll that didn't see the original, the mural shown in the pictures below was done by Bonny's mother, Bonny, Bonny's brother Will and Bonny's sister Shannon. They are quite cool and a work in progress. The barn swallow picture was actually posted about a week later, when Bonny painted it. I hear tell, there is more painting to come.

The picture of Bonny with a baby is Exhibit A in a case accusing Bonny of being a baby thief.

The cute baby picture, that some people seem to be confussing for an old man, was an artists rendition of what our new baby would probably look like. You can see that he has my eyes and Bonny's teeth. :p

We did have a meeting scheduled with Ereka (She goes by Reka, btw.), but scheduling conflicts resulted in it being delayed. The second meeting is where the posts below begin.

There were other posts, but they aren't all that important. Most of them were me thinking aloud about finances, waiting, preparing, being unsure ... or what ever happened to be on my mind that day. I'll probably get back to that ranting any day now. And there will be backups this time, so I can reconstruct the rant if need be.

-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home