Monday, August 15, 2005

The latest

Well, there really isn't a lot to tell, but I'll give you what I know. All signs continue to be good. As ya'll know, she was due four days ago. Ergo, she's about to pop. And much like Sarah, she's saying, "Last call. All kids out of the pool."

Actually, she's probably saying, "Get this thing OUTTA ME ! ! !" And who can blame her.

Anyhow, the doctors have decided that she needs to have a "c section". However, they have not yet set a date. Normally, it is done with in the first post-due-date week. But, with first children, it can sometimes be extended a half a week and in rare cases a full week.

We should recieve a call as soon as a date is known.

All accounts report that she still feels we are a good fit, and that she made a good decision picking us. We'd like to think the same.

Anywho...I'm sick. So I'm gonna get off of here and work on getting well, so I don't get the baby sick.

-J

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chicken soup, mussst have chicken soup, preferably homemade. Maybe Bonny can help with that.:)

Seriously, if it's viral, particularly respiratory, it can help. Get lots of sleep & liquids; drink everytime you get up to get rid of the last drink.

15/8/05 5:28 PM  
Blogger Naffel said...

I bet it's a "my carpool buddy was sick last week and gave it to me" illness.

But what can you do? :)

Reading a lot of patience scriptures lately. :)

15/8/05 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home