Wednesday, August 17, 2005

It's a ... baby

And that's all we know. Apparently, Reka’s water broke about 2am. So, for all we know it was born before I even made my last post. When the adoption agency found out, visiting hours were over. And the nursing desk wouldn’t tell them jack. They were reluctant to even tell them that it had been born. We don’t know its weight, length … gender. Natural, c-section … we don’t know. But, we do know that Reka wants us to wait to get the baby until she’s left the hospital. So, that means Friday. She seems very steady in her decision to place it, but we’re still gonna hold our breath for the next couple of days.

I’m gonna go to work tomorrow and maybe even finish off my work week.

We bought a portable play pen that has a bassinet insert and a mini changing table. I think I’ll make an attempt to put it together. Perchance an attempt to work my camera. Perchance fancy 4-megapixels pictures of it. We’ll see. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home