Saturday, December 20, 2008

Basic Biology


Justin - Come on. We're going to the kitchen.
Zoë    - Okay, mommy.
Justin - Mommy!?! I'm not your mommy. You're my mommy.
Zoë    - Nooooo.
Justin - No?
Zoë    - No.
Justin - Where's my mommy?
Zoë    - She's over there. (pointing to the kitchen)
Justin - No, granny is my mommy. Did you know that?
Jason  - Yeah.
Justin - I was a little baby and I came out of granny's belly.
Jason  - Yeah.
Justin - And you know baby Julian?
Zoë    - I know him.
Justin - He came out of aunt Laura's belly.
Jason  - Yeah.
Zoë    - Oh.
Justin - And Rebecca; she came out of aunt Laura's belly too. And mommy...
Zoë    - Mommy?
Justin - Yes, mommy. Mommy came out of grandma's belly.
Zoë    - And I came out of grandpa's belly.
Jason  - I came out of daddy's belly.


Well, I'll try again later. :)

-Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home