Tuesday, December 16, 2008

STOP!

STOP! Jason! STOP! STOP!

SPLAT!

Well, at least it wasn't in the road. You really worry about that more than seems rational, but things like this just reinforce it. Zoë broke the slide off of their indoor swingset. No big deal. I'm working on fixing it. Then Zoë gets in trouble. They were supposed to be picking up toys before bed. She wasn't, so she went to bed early. I'm back in the kitchen working on something else. Jason goes, you fixed my slide?

Daddy - "Not yet."
Jason - "You fixed my slide!!!"
Daddy - "No...?"
Jason sprints towards the swingset.
Daddy - "STOP! Jason! Stop! STOP!"
Jason runs up the slide and it collapses. His legs keep moving like the Cyote running off a cliff, then WHAM!!! Face first into the swing set.

His teeth all seem okay. He cut the gum above tooth nine and has a very very fat lip. Later, without thinking about it he gave me one of his hard pecks (a manly kiss I suppose) and suddenly realized his error. I'll try to get some pictures up here.

Our camera's batteries are officially dead. Gonna have to buy some new ones.

-Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home