Thursday, April 24, 2008

Make hot...

Well, Jason likes to watch me play Diablo. For quite a while I was playing a trap assassin, and he'd ask me to make it hot, which meant cast fire traps to take down the enemy.

However, I'm playing a poison amazon right now. Well, green puffs of "smoke" aren't very interesting to Jason. He's seen fire. He understands hot. He doesn't understand poison gas. (Despite what rumors have been spread about my digestion.)

So, I brought up an Everquest emulator to see if my characters were still kicking. I happened to be on my magician. Jason came in and wanted me to "Make hot". Well, magicians happen to excel at that. So, I nuked something and it was engulfed in a pyramid of fire.

"Woah"

"Hey, want to see me make a fire man...I mean...a man made of fire?"

"Wooooah. Make a fireman." (Oh, well. We'll work on the translation later)

So, I summon my fire pet. He looks a bit like a genie made out of fire.

"Wanna see him fight someone?"

"Yeah"

So, I send the pet after a skeleton. They proceed to punch each other. Jason is amazed and then the pet cast his own nuke and covered the skeleton in flame as it fell to pieces.

The next 10 minutes went like this.

"Fight that skeleton."

"Fight that bird."

"Fight that dog."

-Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home