Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Political Leanings

So, we're all sick. I'm not sure when Jason got to our room last night, but I woke up about 9 and managed to get up by 9:15. I went to the shower and Zoë was up. I ended up ushering her to the hallway so she wouldn't go wake up Bonny and Jason. Well, she was going to jet unless she was kept engaged. Unfortunantly, my brain was mush and I couldn't think of anything except what was on the radio when I woke up (election coverage).

Justin - "Zoë, who do you want to be president? Barack Obama? Hillary Clinton? John McCain?"
Zoë - "No John McCain."
Justin - "No John McCain? Why no John McCain?"
Zoë - "He old."
Justin - "He's old?"
Zoë - "He old grampa."
Justin - "Really? Well what about Obama?"
Zoë - "No" (followed by goofy giggling)
[She's full bore goofy at this point, and "no" followed by giggling means she doesn't want to talk about it.]
Justin - "No? What about Hillary Clinton?"
Zoë - "No" (followed by goofy giggling)

[about two minutes pass]

Justin - "Do you want Ron Paul to be president?"
Zoë - [emphatic]"Yes."
Justin - "Really? Why do you want Ron Paul to be president?"
Zoë - "No" (followed by goofy giggling)

-J

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand it! I've GOT to get down there! They're growing up without me. :(

31/3/08 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home