Friday, December 14, 2007

But daaaaad...we wanted Ketchup...

So, between pharmacy and assembly we went to Jack in the Box. And the kids got their meals with fries. They always get their fries last because otherwise that's all they'd eat. We set them out and they both go "Oooooo". As always, instantly one fry was in Zoë's mouth and one in each hand ready to go. Jason picked the first one up and said, "Awww..., sauce!?" So, I get a ketchup packet. Now, normally, we have dispensers available, but we just had packets here. Jason was very disappointed when I picked up the packet. I said, "Wait a sec." And I dispensed it. They were AMAAAAAAAAZED. I guess they've just never seen it, but I got done and his eyes were wide and he goes, "Woah!". I do Zoë's packet and they both go "Woah!". "Oh wow, thank you, daddy."

Honestly, kids are good for your self-esteem. :)

-J

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

lol, thats awesome.

15/12/07 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home