Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Epiphany


There is nothing quite so funny as a 2 year old having an epiphany.

So there we were eating breakfast and watching cartoons like most mornings. I was feeding them yogurt (not feeling like cleaning up the mess of them feeding it to themselves). OH NO! The yogurt has all been consumed. I go get another. OH NO! They finish it off as well. Zoë turns to me with her mouth open waiting for more. "All gone" I say showing her the empty container. "Oh" says Zoë turning to leave. Well, she makes it about halfway across the room when suddenly she whirls around with a look of realization on her face and points to the fridge. "MOM!", she says excitedly, "THERE"S MORE!"

I was to busy laughing to answer her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

that is soooo cute!!!!

4/10/07 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home