Saturday, October 06, 2007

A funny thing and a cake

So, Jason has developed a new routine. First thing in the morning he desperatly wants to get dressed for the day as quickly as possible (shoes and everything). If we go anywhere (as we often do) the second we get home all the clothes must immediatly be removed down to just a diaper. Why, you ask? All I can say is that Jason is learning lots of interesting things from his dad.

* * * * * * * *
I made this cake for a baby shower I went to today. I thought it turned out pretty good, so I decided to share it. The nursery theme is by Lambs & Ivy and is called Secret Garden. The design is lifted straight off of the crib quilt.


3 Comments:

Blogger Naffel said...

That's right baby. Sit on the couch with our bellies at shelves to put our plates on...scratch at the waistline and watch some wrasslin'.

6/10/07 7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cake is fabulous, Bonny! Word of mouth from showers and such will get you some business one of these days, especially when it's this good. It strikes me that you have to know a lot about cake decorating to create one like this.

9/10/07 2:32 PM  
Blogger Bonny said...

Thank you Ann! I would guess this one counts as business since I got paid for it :) It got alot of compliments, so maybe there will be more reequests.

10/10/07 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home