Thursday, April 12, 2007

How to peel an egg.

{not a dramatization}

I'm struck with how similar my children are to animals. My son took a page from the otter's play book (maybe a bit of a bird trick too). He had a cadbury mini that he wanted unwrapped. Well, I don't know if you've ever tried that, but it's amazing if you unwrap one and the wrapper stays intact. Normally, you shread off a few pieces and eventually get a big piece off and eventually extract it completely. Well, Jason doesn't have the dexterity for that. So, his solution was to throw it straight up in the air...over and over and over and over again. After about thirty times, he picked it up and a large piece of foil was loose. He grabbed it and almost the entire wrapper came off.

I really wonder if he had any idea that would happen when he started throwing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home