Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Are you like me?

Do you keep thinking: Someday Bonny will post. Someday Bonny will post. Someday Bonny will post.

Well, I only have half a coffee break for this one, so here goes.

Bonny's Great-Grandmother died last week. We went up to Missouri for the funeral. The service was heartfelt and concise, exactly what a funeral service should be. It was then followed by the whole family getting together back at Grandma and Grandpa's house. We enjoyed each other's company and enjoyed remembering.

We also enjoyed the country side. It's nice to go on hikes up in the Ozarks. I can't wait till I can take the kids.

Anyhow, the kids. The kids didn't really care for the trip, but who can blame them. Those car seats do not have much padding, and we had 21 hours of driving, and while actually on the trip people just passed them around. So, when we made it back home, they did a spot check to make sure everything they expected to be there was in fact there.

Bed - check
Blanket - check
Toys - check

Then they were out like lights.

Zoƫ's learning her balance. I think her record for standing with no support is about 2 seconds and her average is only one, but she's getting a handle on it. She's also learning the art of climbing, but that tends to lead to frustration and crying.

They were both really excited to see me when I got home yesterday, even more than usual. I'm not sure what the deal was, but I wasn't questioning it.

We're trying to decide what to do for Mother's day, with regards to the birthmothers. We currently don't have one of their addresses and the other doesn't want their situation advertised, so we can't send anything big.

Welp, breaks over...

Bleh, SPEs ... do we do anything else.

-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home