Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A penny saved (I'm less anal)

Perhaps it’s just the stress of mandatory overtime and midterms at the same time, but I am becoming less and less anal. In fact, when my script ran and said, hey, your budget says you have one less penny than the bank, I didn’t even try to find the error. I just mystery moneyed it and all was well.

That said, I was quite gruff with my bank recently, for little to no reason. Now, I thought I had reason. And the fact remains that they bank web site says that I have a balance on Bonny’s OMNI card, while neither I nor VISA do. But alas, Bonny was using a cancelled OMNI card rather than her valid one. That is why it wasn’t working…she should have cut the cancelled one in half…

That’s okay. Chewing them up probably helped my stress level… And there was at least one actual mistake on their part, which they have yet to correct…so I don’t feel wholly guilty.

Hmm, wholly is a weird looking word.

Anyhow, just using this email [post] to blow off some more steam and “manage” my stress. :)

Bah, I shouldn’t have any stress … but then I haven’t been meditating or exercising like I should.

I’m considering canceling my gym membership. I’m just not using it like I should. But then again, if all I do is spend that $50 bucks on going out to eat, I suppose it’s better to keep the membership and only go 4 times a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home