Sunday, October 30, 2005

as hell?

Well, I'm sorry I haven't posted as soon as I meant to, but I've been depressed as hell. Yes, as hell. I'm not cussing. I firmly believe this is a taste of the sorrow one must feel if they go to hell; the despair, the depression. Just the thought that I would have this feeling (no burning, tourture, whatever, just this feeling) for eternity is enough to make me want to avoid hell.

Everything is on hold. We had the baby for two days. But circumstances (that I really can't go into on this forum) have made it where the signing is postponed indefinitely. Currently, the baby has been put in foster care. We are not licenced to be foster parents, so where not allowed to keep it. We are back home now. We have some family here, and we're trying to cope.

Just to be clear, the birthmother has not taken back the child. It is up in the air. She may decide to go through with it, she may not...it's all on hold.

I don't think this is really applicable, but I needed something to lighten my mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home