Wednesday, October 26, 2005

So here's the plan

We aren't heading up there today. They don't want us to come up just to be told to go back home. So, they are going to wait until the doctor has said for sure they are going to induce her. Then they are going to call us. This will likely be at 5:30AM or so. (bleh)

Anyhow, then we'll drive up. Lets just hope her labor is more than 2 hours.

I'd be shocked if it wasn't.

So, Bonny is packing stuff for us to take. Most of it was already packed, but she's making sure. We are going to go ahead and put it in the car tonight. That way, when we get the call we can be in the car and gone in 15 minutes or so. (Bonny has to pump or it would be less than 5 minutes.)

I'll make sure I get an internet connection somewhere up there, so I can blog the snot out of this thing.

I doubt there will be a hotspot nearby, so I may have to do it at the agency.

Now I've just got to figure out a way to sleep with all this junk going on in my head.

-J

P.S. - Hey Bonny. Why don'tcha post some time, man? Hmmm? HMMMM!?!?!?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kenneth P Woodruff said...

So is she going to "primp" or "pump", because when you get right down to it....they mean 2 totally different things.

26/10/05 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home