Monday, July 13, 2009

Caulk not-so-good

My caulk is pretty well ruined. I wish I had known that before I tried to use it and it made a huge mess. I should have known. It got way too hot in my house.

Anyhow, Jason was opening the garage door for me and I went it to clean up. He was looking in the garage and we were talking. I don't know how many times he's been in or looked in the garage, but here was the conversation.

Jason - "It's stinky."
Justin - "Yup, it's stinky."
Jason - "Why's it stinky?"
Justin - "Because we put our stinky garbage in the garage."
Jason - "We put our stinky gar; HEY!!! ANOTHER CAR!!!"

Apparently, he just discovered Bonny's MustangII.

Justin - "Yup, we have another car."
Jason - "It's my car."
Justin - "Ah."

I'm thinking I may need to clean the garage if he's been in there dozens of times and just discovered that there's a car in there.

-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home