Saturday, November 04, 2006

Baby Pong

So, take a day like Saturday, where I might be in bed a little later than usual. Jason tends to be the first one up for the day. So, Bonny goes and gets him and then brings him into our bed. Normally, I'm already gone for work when he wakes up. So, if I'm there, this is extra exciting. So, he's set on the bed and laughs and come running for me. "Dadadadada". Then he looks back and mom has lied down. He laughs and sprints off in her direction. Thus begins the game of pong. Bonny is the first paddle and releases. Then Jason proceeds to bounce back and forth. However, this game of pong is a little different. The paddles (mom and dad) are almost as wide as the board (bed). So, rather than sneaking around a paddle, allowing the other side to score a point, this ball (Jason) takes advantage of this 3-D version of the game and plows right over. Normally this ends up with a parent grabbing him and hoisting him back onto the bed. At which point, he begins to bounce again.

I must admit, I normally lose the game. I must be really exciting to climb.

-J

P.S. No, I haven't forgotten about Halloween. I'll get to the post. I'm trying to get pictures up first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home