Monday, September 08, 2008

I will not appologize for my right-thinkedness...

Thusly, I am proud of him.

-----------------------

Jason is used to medicine. (Far more used to it than any kid his age should be.) But, his medicine is mixed with syrup and is therefore rather sweet. So, when it's time to take the cough syrup; Zoƫ thinks it's candy and Jason thinks it's poison. How to explain it to us though...

Well, we know he doesn't like it. The gagging gave it away. Nevertheless, there I am. I have a cough medicine and koolaid.

Justin - Alright, look buddy, we'll have a little medicine and then koolaid, a little medicine and then koolaid. It'll be over really quick.

Jason - I don't want medicine.

Justin - I know, but it'll make you feel better. Come on man.

Jason takes 1ml of the medicine and makes an indescribably face.

Justin - Drink some koolaid.

Jason does and coughs a little.

Justin - Okay, take some more medicine.

Jason - No.

Justin - Come on man.

Jason - No, it's too tasty.

Justin - You can have koolaid after.

Jason takes some more and, 1 teaspoon of cough syrup and 1 cup of koolaid later, we are through.

--------------------

That's right, tasty. "too tasty" As a partaker of cayenne, flavored with a little bit of chicken, I all too well know what it means for it to be too tasty.

This all leads to tell me that I think it's time to teach him how to work the grill. Not making it too tasty is the first lesson, and he appears to have that down.

:)

-Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home