Monday, September 25, 2006

See Bonny Post. Post Bonny, Post.

Well, maybe not.

Anyhow, I haven't posted in a long time... And there's a very good reason. I feel awful. I don't know what happened, but I've felt lousy for the last 3 weeks. I've missed a lot of church and a ton of work. I don't know what's up.

But, in one of me less feelings of awful, Bonny, Jason, Zoë and I, went to a ball game. It was the last home night game of the Ranger's season, so they had fireworks. The fireworks didn't start until about 10:20pm, so the kids were pretty tired. Mainly they just stared. Occasionally, their eyes would get big, or Zoë would go, "Whoah!", or however you spell it. Jason was impressed and always sat up and looked around when they did the fireworks that wrap around the stadium. Being surrounded by fireworks in an interesting feeling. Jason did fall asleep toward the end and I didn't have the heart to keep him awake. He did wake up for the end though. They did about 40 of those really loud bright ones during the finally, so he got to see most of it. Jason and Zoë fell asleep pretty fast when we got back to the car.

I'll post more when I'm feeling better. And who knows, maybe Bonny will post.

-J

P.S. Btw, our new court date is the 28th, so keep those prayers coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home